Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by joni

Page: 11 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: joni
Question 44

SIP is an application layer protocol, independent of the following transport layer protocols, can be carried on different transport protocols, such as UDP/TCP/TLS, currently the most commonly used TCP. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 45

E1 line dedicated, stable and reliable performance, high security, low price, simple wiring.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 46

IdeaHub can accommodate a variety of resolution meetings, and the supported bandwidth range is ( ).

Options:

A.

128kbps~6Mbps

B.

64kbps~ 4Mbps

C.

64kbps~6Mbps

D.

128kbps~4Mbps

Discussion
Question 47

Regarding IdeaHub Configuration Backup and Restore, what is the following description error?

Options:

A.

IdeaHub supports exporting backup files from a USB flash drive.

B.

IdeaHub supports configuration file backup export via web pages.

C.

IdeaHub only supports backing up one copy of the configuration file, if you have backed it up before, the previous backup file will be overwritten when you back up again.

D.

IdeaHub click on“maintenance>Configuration management>Backup & Maintenance>backup”, the backup configuration file is automatically stored in the terminal file system.

Discussion
Page: 11 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-851_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-851_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99