Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by hoorain

Page: 17 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: hoorain
Question 68

Te30 terminals use a "four-in-one interface" for device networking, where the "four-in-one interface" includes not only the power interface and microphone interface ( ).

Options:

A.

Serial port

B.

Network port

C.

HDMI interface

D.

VGA interface

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alaia
These Dumps are amazing! I used them to study for my recent exam and I passed with flying colors. The information in the dumps is so valid and up-to-date. Thanks a lot!!!
Zofia (not set)
That's great to hear! I've been struggling to find good study material for my exam. I will ty it for sure.
Question 69

By loading licenses, you can expand the capacity of the MCU and extend the functionality with business features. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 70

In the six-point conference held using the 96XX series MCU, the venues T1, T2, and T3 form a three-screen, and the venues T4 and T5 are held , T6 is not in multiviewer, when T1, T2 leave, T4, T5 or T6

Two of the venues cannot replace the multi-screen T1 and T2 venues. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

Error

Discussion
Question 71

The main role of the 281.H.245 protocol is ().

Options:

A.

Real-time transmission

B.

Competency Consultation

C.

Video encoding

D.

Media Encoding

Discussion
Page: 17 / 20
Title