Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alicja

Page: 18 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: alicja
Question 72

Huawei's Zhizhen products can be used in scenarios such as distance education, remote courtrooms, and telemedicine. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 73

The 96XX series MCUs default to DTME operations that support number keys. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 74

Regarding the C1oudRSE multipoint recording feature, the following description is incorrect?().

Options:

A.

During multipoint meeting recording, support meeting administrators to control recording and broadcasting on the SWC3.0 platform, such as suspending recording, resuming recording, and stopping

recording.

B.

A SIP call is established between CloudRSE and the MCU, and the MCU sends an RTP stream to C1oudRSE, C1oudRSE Convert RIP streams into videos that can be streamed and streamed.

C.

Once CloudRSE is called into a multi-party conference by the MCU, it is only recorded according to the MCU's video switching policy, and cannot be recorded in SMC3.0 Record on any venue or

multiview in a specified meeting.

D.

CloudRSE supports single-stream and multi-stream recording under multi-point video conferencing networking.

Discussion
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Question 75

The video conferencing system is generally composed of several parts, such as terminals, MCUs, gateways, and management platforms. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 18 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF