Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by thiago

Page: 10 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: thiago
Question 40

What is the following description of a cascade meeting incorrect?

Options:

A.

When the MCU performs single-channel cascading, the upper and lower cascaded venues need to occupy the port resources of the MCU, and the single-channel cascaded venue needs to occupy 1 fully

adapted port.

B.

In cascaded meetings, the operation of meeting control of the lower venue is not supported.

C.

MCUs support automatic cascading and manual cascading. Cascade conferencing is supported between

D.

VP98/C1oudMCU/VP96 series MCUs.

Discussion
Question 41

Regarding the smart sound screen, is the following description correct? ()

Options:

A.

Click "Settings> Advanced Settings > Smart Sound Screen" to enable the Smart Sound Screen function, and you can adjust the pickup range of the Smart Sound Screen after enabling it. B. When the

smart

B.

screen is turned on, Ideaub automatically blocks the sound inside the sound screen, and the remote attendees only hear the members outside the sound screen.

C.

The pickup range of the smart sound screen is available in 2 selectable configurations, large and small.

D.

When the smart screen is turned on, Idealhb automatically blocks the sound outside the sound screen, and the remote participants only hear the members inside the sound screen to avoid noisy

environmental interference.

Discussion
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Question 42

The MCU node number after the meeting, consisting of () and ().

Options:

A.

MCU prefix

B.

Subconference No.

C.

Service area code

D.

Venue Number

Discussion
Question 43

H323 nodes include the following types ( ) .

Options:

A.

??

B.

MCU

C.

??

D.

GK

Discussion
Page: 10 / 20
Title