Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by naia

Page: 7 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: naia
Question 28

Regarding the voice call feature, what is the following description error?

Options:

A.

After a voice call, the call is automatically initiated if there is only one recognition result, and if there are two or more recognition results, it appears in the list and is not initiated until the user selects it.

B.

Voice call mode supports point-to-point calling, multipoint calls need to be operated on the terminal Veb interface.

C.

Speech recognition technical support Chinese point-to-point voice calls under the interface, which can recognize the name of the venue spoken by the user.

D.

Voice call mode not only supports peer-to-peer voice calls, but also supports initiating multipoint meetings through conference templates.

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Question 29

( ) Only unmanageable additions to SMc2.0 are supported.

Options:

A.

TE10

B.

P3206

C.

Box300

D.

RP100

Discussion
Question 30

Which of the following boards is the main control board of the VP9630 . ()

Options:

A.

ECCA

B.

ECCB

C.

ECCC

D.

GCCD

Discussion
Question 31

Regarding the wired sharing method, is the following description correct?

Options:

A.

The wired sharing mode supports access to the computer through the HDMT interface and the sharing of the computer desktop.

B.

After the plug and play function of shared materials is enabled, regardless of whether there is a venue in the meeting or not, you need to select the shared materials to the remote venue according to the

interface prompts.

C.

The wired sharing mode supports access to the computer through the HD-VI interface and the sharing of the computer desktop.

D.

When shared materials plug and play is turned on, you can share your computer desktop content without additional action, regardless of whether there is a meeting where materials are being shared.

Discussion
Page: 7 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-851_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-851_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99