Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by juliette

Page: 15 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: juliette
Question 60

Is the following description of a multi-stream hybrid meeting correct? ()

Options:

A.

In SVC mode, each terminal only sends a small full-screen code stream to the MCU, and after the MCU receives the code stream, according to the viewing needs of each venue, the received code stream

is decoded, reduced, and spliced, and each code stream is finally sent to the venue that needs to be watched.

B.

CloudMCU and VP98 series MCUs support multi-stream hybrid conferencing.

C.

Multi-stream hybrid conferencing supports access to SVC conference terminals and MCU conference terminals.

D.

In AVC mode, each terminal sends multiple streams of different sizes to the MCU, and after the MCU receives the stream, it will receive multiple streams of different sizes in different venues according to

the viewing needs of each venue. Forward directly to the venue for viewing multiple screens at the same time.

Discussion
Question 61

All MCUs under the same service area must have the same prefix number. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 62

The 320.H.323 standard belongs to the () network

Options:

A.

Light Exchange

B.

Packet-switched

C.

Link Switching

D.

Circuit-switched

Discussion
Question 63

The SMC2.0 system supports adding MCUs in three ways: auto-discovery, manageable, and unmanageable. ()

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 15 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H11-851_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H11-851_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99