Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by haadi

Page: 14 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: haadi
Question 56

What is the following statement about KU resource pools correct?

Options:

A.

When the resources of a single MCU in the region are insufficient, the two MCUs with the most abundant resources in the priority area are cascaded.

B.

In the same service area, the system will preferentially select the MCU with the same prefix and the most abundant resources for venue access.

C.

SUC3.0 unifies the management and scheduling of MCUs to achieve load balancing, sharing, and redundant backup of MCU resources.

D.

The system matches the number prefix of the service area with the terminal number and determines the NCU resource pool that the terminal preferentially accesses.

Discussion
Question 57

Subtitles include types ().

Options:

A.

width

B.

Subtitles at the bottom

C.

Subtitles on both sides

D.

Middle subtitle

Discussion
Question 58

Regarding the feature description of IdeaHub's openness, is the following description correct?

Options:

A.

Idealub does not support open SDKs

B.

The industries that IdeaHub can apply do not include smart finance, smart teaching, smart healthcare, etc.

C.

IdeaHub supports optional OPS modules to extend Windows

D.

Third-party applications may not access IdeaHub hardware peripherals and audio and video codec capabilities.

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 59

The product type selected when upgrading the codec of Huawei TP Series Zhizhen products is ().

Options:

A.

VCT

B.

TP

C.

MCU

D.

GK

Discussion
Page: 14 / 20
Title