Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H11-851_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by haroon

Page: 9 / 20

Huawei H11-851_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Video Conference V3.0
Exam Code: H11-851_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-VC
Questions: 544 Q&A's Shared By: haroon
Question 36

In the 86XX series MCU clipboard, the gusset responsible for the system's AV signal stream processing is ().

Options:

A.

HDPA

B.

POEA

C.

GWBA

D.

VOBA

Discussion
Question 37

When using a zhizhi device to convene a meeting, the ( ) technology enables attendees to identify the direction and distance of the sound they hear, and brings a face-to-face immersive audio and video

experience.

Options:

A.

4K HD Video

B.

Three Channels

C.

Electronic brand

D.

AI Face Recognition

Discussion
Mariam
Do anyone think Cramkey questions can help improve exam scores?
Katie (not set)
Absolutely! Many people have reported improved scores after using Cramkey Dumps, and there are also success stories of people passing exams on the first try. I already passed this exam. I confirmed above questions were in exam.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 38

When the TE terminal calls a call set, you can call the venue ID number and the venue IP address of the venue at the same time to convene a multipoint meeting.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 39

IdeaHub has ( ) HDMI input and output interfaces.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 9 / 20
Title
Questions
Posted

H11-851_V3.0
PDF