Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by bentley

Page: 6 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: bentley
Question 24

The overall process of Kafka Produceri reading data is that the Producer connects to any surviving Broker, requests the leader metadata information of the specified topic and partition, and then directly connects with the corresponding Brokerl to publish the data.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 25

The following customson Hivev basicoperatecommandexplainThe correct one?

Options:

A.

alter table T1 rerame to T2:/Rename table T1 to T2

B.

firop tab1 e if exists T1.//deletesurfaceT1

C.

create table if not exists T1 1ikeT2.//copyT2 table, including the data in the table, and named T1

D.

rödovetab1e T1where id=, //deleteEligible in the table"id=1” ofdata.

Discussion
Question 26

In the Fusionlnisght HD system, the number of Partitions and the number of replicas must be set when creating the Topich of Kafkal. Setting up multiple replicas can enhance the disaster tolerance of the Kafka service.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 27

Hive supports normal views and materialized views.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 6 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF