Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by magnus

Page: 23 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: magnus
Question 92

Which of the following operations are recorded in the Fusioninsight HD system audit log unavailable?

Options:

A.

Manually clear warnings

B.

Start and stop the service instance

C.

delete service instance

D.

Check history monitoring

Discussion
Question 93

The description of HBase's Region Split splitting process is incorrect( )

Options:

A.

The table will be suspended during Spliti

B.

Split splits a Region into two Regions in order to reduce the data size in Regiont

C.

The Region that is split during the Spliti process will suspend the service

D.

The Spliti process does not actually split the file, it just creates the reference file

Discussion
Question 94

How many blocks are saved in HDFS by default in the FusionlnsightHD system?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

uncertain

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Ari
Can anyone explain what are these exam dumps and how are they?
Ocean (not set)
They're exam preparation materials that are designed to help you prepare for various certification exams. They provide you with up-to-date and accurate information to help you pass your exams.
Question 95

The following are the characteristics of Huawei Kunpeng processor

Options:

A.

High-performance computing, ARM-compatible high-performance Kunpeng processors and x86-architecture servers and solutions

B.

Safe and reliable, creating high quality as stable as Mount Tai

C.

Open ecology, support mainstream software and hardware in the industry, and work with developers, partners and industrial organizations to create a new base for intelligent computing

D.

everything abovecorrect

Discussion
Page: 23 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-711_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99