Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by kabir

Page: 14 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: kabir
Question 56

Which of the descriptions of the Loader job in FusionlnsightHD is correct?

Options:

A.

After the Loader submits the job to Yam for execution, if the Loader service is abnormal at this time, the job execution fails.

B.

After the Loader submits the job to Yam for execution, if a Mapper task fails to execute, it can automatically retry

C.

After the Loadet job fails to execute, garbage data will be generated, which needs to be cleared manually by the user

D.

Loader submits a job to Yam for execution. No other jobs can be submitted until the job is executed.

Discussion
Erik
Hey, I have passed my exam using Cramkey Dumps?
Freyja (not set)
Really, what are they? All come in your pool? Please give me more details, I am going to have access their subscription. Please brother, give me more details.
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Neve
Will I be able to achieve success after using these dumps?
Rohan (not set)
Absolutely. It's a great way to increase your chances of success.
Lennie
I passed my exam and achieved wonderful score, I highly recommend it.
Emelia (not set)
I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 57

If part of the information is allowed to be lost during message processing, which of the following methods are used to close the message reliability processing mechanism?

Options:

A.

Set the parameter Config.Topology ACKKRS to 0

B.

Set Config.Topology_ACKKRS to False

C.

When the spout sends a message, use the unspecified message messageID's interface to send

D.

BWhen olt sends a message, use the Unanchor method to send

Discussion
Question 58

Which of the following nodes are included in the basic system architecture of HDFS?

Options:

A.

ResourceManager

B.

NameNode

C.

NodeManager

D.

Data Node

Discussion
Question 59

What are the storage formats supported by Hive?

Options:

A.

TextFile

B.

RCFile

C.

Parquet

D.

SequenceFile

Discussion
Page: 14 / 24
Title