Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by fleur

Page: 10 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: fleur
Question 40

In Flink( )Interface for streaming data processing.( )interface for batch processing

Options:

A.

Stream API, Batch API

B.

Data Stream APl. DataSet AP

C.

DataBatch AP1.DataStreamAPIi

D.

BatchAP1, Stream APi

Discussion
Question 41

The scheme authentication method of single-choice Zookeeper does not include which of the following?( )

Options:

A.

auth

B.

sasl

C.

digest

D.

world

Discussion
Question 42

About Spark SQL&Hive difference and connection, which of the following statements is correct?

Options:

A.

Spark SQL is compatible with most Hive syntax and functions

B.

Spark SQL cannot use Hive's custom functions

C.

The execution engine of Spark SQL is Spark core, HiveThe default execution engine is MapReduce

D.

Spark SQL relies on Hive metadata

Discussion
Question 43

In Huawei's big data solution, which of the following components are included in the hadoop layer?

Options:

A.

Miner

B.

Spark

C.

Hive

D.

Flink

Discussion
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Ivan
I tried these dumps for my recent certification exam and I found it pretty helpful.
Elis (not set)
Agree!!! The questions in the dumps were quite similar to what came up in the actual exam. It gave me a good idea of the types of questions to expect and helped me revise efficiently.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 10 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-711_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-711_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99