Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by steven

Page: 7 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: steven
Question 28

HiveServer compiles and parses HQL statements submitted by users into corresponding Yarm tasks, Spark tasks or HDPS operations, thereby completing data extraction, conversion, and analysis.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 29

HBasetable design, column families andRowKeyIt is an important part of table design. Which of the following options is not suitableDoRowKey?

Options:

A.

identity number

B.

username

C.

handmachine number

D.

userID

Discussion
Question 30

Zookeeper enhancements include adding ephemeral nodes to audit logsDeleted audit logs.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 31

All Zookeeper nodes can process requests

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Andrew
Are these dumps helpful?
Jeremiah (not set)
Yes, Don’t worry!!! I'm confident you'll find them to be just as helpful as I did. Good luck with your exam!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Page: 7 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-711_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-711_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99