Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by talha

Page: 17 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: talha
Question 68

Regarding the comparison between Hive and traditional data warehouse, which of the following descriptions is wrong?

Options:

A.

Hive metadata storage is independent of data storage, thereby decoupling metadata and data. High flexibility, while traditional data warehouse data application is single, low flexibility

B.

Hive is based on HDFS storage. Theoretically, the storage capacity can be expanded infinitely. The storage capacity of traditional data warehouses will have an upper limit

C.

Since Hive data is stored in HDFS, it can ensure high fault tolerance and high reliability of data

D.

Since Hive is based on a big data platform, query efficiency is faster than traditional data warehouses

Discussion
Question 69

Which of the following scenarios does Hive not apply to?

Options:

A.

Non-real-time analysis. Such as log analysis, statistical analysis

B.

data mining. Such as user behavior analysis, interest analysis, regional display

C.

Data summary. such as clicks per user per day,Click to rank

D.

Real-time online data analysis

Discussion
Question 70

The Fusioninsight HD cluster planned by a bank has 90 nodes. If three control nodes are planned, it is recommended to plan only one data node in the cluster.

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Question 71

In the WebHCat architecture, which of the following operations can users perform over the secure HTTPS protocol

Options:

A.

Perform Hive DDL operations

B.

Run MapReduce tasks

C.

Run Hive HQL task

D.

everything aboveA. True

Discussion
Page: 17 / 24
Title