Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by alina

Page: 5 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: alina
Question 20

Fusioninsight is Huawei's unified platform for enterprise-level big data storage, query, and analysis. It can help enterprises quickly build massive data information processing systems, and discover new value points and business opportunities through real-time and non-real-time analysis and mining of massive information data.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 21

The Fusionlnsight HD management node provides a dual-machine HA mechanism. After the primary node fails, the primary and secondary nodes need to manually implement Failover.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 22

HMaster needs to be connected when using HBase for data reading service in Fusioninsight HD

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Question 23

kafka is a high-throughput, distributed, publish-subscribe-based messaging system. Using kafka technology, a large-scale messaging system can be built on cheap PC Server_.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Page: 5 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF