Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by rares

Page: 19 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: rares
Question 76

Which of the following commands can be used to clear the data of all databases under the Redis instance?

Options:

A.

dropall

B.

Lflushall

C.

flushdb

D.

dropdb

Discussion
Question 77

Which of the following statements about the read/write process of the leader node of Zookeeper after receiving the data change request is correct?

Options:

A.

Simultaneous writes to disk and memory

B.

Write to disk first, then write to memory

C.

write to memory only

D.

Write to memory first, then write to disk

Discussion
Question 78

FusionlnsightHD uses the HBase client to write 10 pieces of data in batches. A Regionserver node contains 2 Regions of the table, A and B, respectively. Two of the 10 pieces of data belong to A. 4 belong to B. Clearly write How many RPC requests do I need to send to the Regionserver to enter these 10 pieces of data?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 79

Which of the following links is the data conversion operation of F1ink completed?

Options:

A.

soure

B.

Transformation

C.

Sink

D.

Channel

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Page: 19 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF

$35  $99.99

H13-711_V3.0 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

H13-711_V3.0 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99