Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by cade

Page: 13 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: cade
Question 52

What steps are included in the preparation for Fusioninsight HD installation?

Options:

A.

Complete the hardware installation

B.

Complete the node host OS installation

C.

Prepare tools and software. Such as Putty, LLD, Fusioninsight HD software installation package, etC.

D.

Prepare planning data. such as network parameters and role deployment locations

Discussion
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 53

What are the following main functions of FusionInsightManager?

Options:

A.

data integration

B.

System Management

C.

safety management

D.

Service Governance

Discussion
Question 54

Which of the following functions can the kafka-clustermirroring tool implement?

Options:

A.

Kafka cluster data synchronization scheme

B.

Kafka data backup in a single cluster

C.

Kafka data recovery in a single cluster

D.

to all wrong

Discussion
Question 55

How many nodes are required to install the Nimbus role of the Streaming component of FusionInsight HD?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 24
Title
Questions
Posted

H13-711_V3.0
PDF