Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by lilly-mae

Page: 8 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: lilly-mae
Question 32

After the Loadert job in Fusioninsight HD is submitted to YARN, the job cannot be manually stopped.

Options:

A.

True

B.

False

Discussion
Question 33

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Options:

Discussion
Question 34

As shown in the figure, which of the following options are wide dependencies

Options:

A.

group by A->B

B.

map:C->D

C.

union D&E->F

D.

join B&F->G

Discussion
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Nylah
I've been looking for good study material for my upcoming certification exam. Need help.
Dolly (not set)
Then you should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try. They have a huge database of questions and answers, making it easy to study and prepare for the exam. And the best part is, you can be sure the information is accurate and relevant.
Billy
It was like deja vu! I was confident going into the exam because I had already seen those questions before.
Vincent (not set)
Definitely. And the best part is, I passed! I feel like all that hard work and preparation paid off. Cramkey is the best resource for all students!!!
Question 35

The following description about the flink window is wrong

Options:

A.

Rolling windows are overlapping in time

B.

Rolling windows are non-overlapping in time

C.

There is no overlap of time points between sliding windows

D.

Time points overlap between sliding windows

Discussion