Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by ayoub

Page: 15 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: ayoub
Question 60

Regarding the task selection of the capacity scheduler, which of the following statements is true( )

Options:

A.

Minimum queue level first

B.

Resource recycling request queue priority

C.

Maximum queue level first

D.

The queue with the lowest resource utilization takes precedence

Discussion
Question 61

. The open source big data platform based on Hadoop mainly provides distributed computing and storage capabilities for data. Which of the following are distributed storage components?

Options:

A.

MR

B.

Spark

C.

HDFS

D.

HBase

Discussion
Question 62

Which parts of the data need to be read to execute the HBase data reading business?

Options:

A.

HLog

B.

MemStore

C.

HFile

D.

HMaster

Discussion
Osian
Dumps are fantastic! I recently passed my certification exam using these dumps and I must say, they are 100% valid.
Azaan (not set)
They are incredibly accurate and valid. I felt confident going into my exam because the dumps covered all the important topics and the questions were very similar to what I saw on the actual exam. The team of experts behind Cramkey Dumps make sure the information is relevant and up-to-date.
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Question 63

What can the unified certification management system of the new mainstream merchants consist of?

Options:

A.

Unified Authentication Server

B.

Unified authentication management module

C.

Tingyi Security Management Module

D.

Identity information storage server

Discussion
Page: 15 / 24
Title