Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by igor

Page: 18 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: igor
Question 72

Which of the following options are advantages of FusioninsightSparkSQL?

Options:

A.

Support data insert, update and delete

B.

long-term stability test

C.

Stable and high performance

D.

SQL Compatibility

E.

everything aboveA. True

Discussion
Question 73

When installing the Streaming component of FusionlnsightHD, the Nimbus role requires several nodes to be installed

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 74

Which module in Hadoop is responsible for data storage in HDFS?

Options:

A.

NameNode

B.

Data Node

C.

ZooKeeper

D.

JobTaoker

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Question 75

When creating a Loader job, in which of the following steps can the number of Maps be set?

Options:

A.

output

B.

input settings

C.

convert

D.

Basic Information

Discussion
Page: 18 / 24
Title