Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Huawei Updated H13-711_V3.0 Exam Questions and Answers by maddie

Page: 20 / 24

Huawei H13-711_V3.0 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: HCIA-Big Data V3.0
Exam Code: H13-711_V3.0 Dumps
Vendor: Huawei Certification: HCIA-Big Data
Questions: 649 Q&A's Shared By: maddie
Question 80

In Fusionlnsight HD cluster planning, manage nodes&control node&What kind of scenarios is the unified data node deployment solution suitable for?

Options:

A.

Below 30 nodes

B.

More than 100 nodes

C.

100-200 nodes

D.

More than 200 nodes

Discussion
Question 81

In Hadoop, if yarn.scheduler.capacity.root.QueueA. minimum-user-limit-percenti is set to 50, which of the following statements is wrong?

Options:

A.

A user-submitted task can use 100% of QueueA's resources

B.

Each user in QueueA can only get up to 50% of the resources

C.

If there are already 2 user tasks running in QueueA, then the task submitted by the third user needs to wait for the release of resources

D.

QueueA must ensure that each user gets at least 50% of the resources

Discussion
Question 82

What kind of computing tasks are the MapReduces components in Hadoop good at?

Options:

A.

Iterative calculation

B.

Offline computing

C.

real-time interactive computing

D.

Streaming Computing

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Question 83

In the Hadoop platform, to view the information of an application in the YARN service, what command is usually needed?

Options:

A.

container

B.

jar

C.

application-attempt

D.

Aapplication

Discussion
Page: 20 / 24
Title