Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITIL Exam Questions and Answers by josie

Page: 14 / 18

Exin ITIL Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011)
Exam Code: ITIL Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 503 Q&A's Shared By: josie
Question 56

How do all value chain activities transform inputs to outputs?

Options:

A.

By using a combination of practices

B.

By using a single functional team

C.

By determining service demand

D.

By implementing process automation

Discussion
Question 57

How should an organization include third-party suppliers in the continual improvement of services?

Options:

A.

Ensure suppliers include details of their approach to service improvement in contracts

B.

Require evidence that the supplier uses agile development methods

C.

Require evidence that the supplier implements all improvements using project management practices

D.

Ensure that all supplier problem management activities result in improvements

Discussion
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream scoreā€¦. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 58

How are target resolution times used in the 'incident management' practice?

Options:

A.

They are agreed, documented, and communicated to help set user expectations

B.

They are established, reviewed, and reported to ensure that customers are happy with the service

C.

They are initiated, approved, and managed to ensure that predictable responses are achieved

D.

They are scheduled, assessed and authorized to reduce the risk of service failures

Discussion
Question 59

Which is NOT a component of the service value system?

Options:

A.

The service value chain

B.

Opportunity and demand

C.

Continual improvement

D.

Governance

Discussion
Page: 14 / 18

ITIL