Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Exin Updated ITIL Exam Questions and Answers by harlen

Page: 13 / 18

Exin ITIL Exam Overview :

Exam Name: ITIL Foundation (syllabus 2011)
Exam Code: ITIL Dumps
Vendor: Exin Certification: Exin-ITIL
Questions: 503 Q&A's Shared By: harlen
Question 52

Which statement about the ‘four Ps’ of service design is CORRECT?

Options:

A.

Processes refers to skill and training

B.

Partners refers to suppliers and vendors

C.

People refers to technology and tools

D.

Products refers to producers and metrics

Discussion
Question 53

Which dimension of service management considers governance, management, and communication?

Options:

A.

Organizations and people

B.

Information and technology

C.

Partners and suppliers

D.

Value streams and processes

Discussion
Question 54

What is defined as an unplanned interruption or reduction in the quality of a service?

Options:

A.

An incident

B.

A problem

C.

A change

D.

An event

Discussion
Question 55

Identify the missing words in the following sentence.

The purpose of the [?] is to ensure that the organization continually co-creates value with all stakeholders in line with the organization's objectives.

Options:

A.

'focus on value' guiding principle

B.

service value system

C.

'service request management' practice

D.

four dimensions of service management

Discussion
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Honey
I highly recommend it. They made a big difference for me and I'm sure they'll help you too. Just make sure to use them wisely and not solely rely on them. They should be used as a supplement to your regular studies.
Antoni (not set)
Good point. Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely keep that in mind.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Page: 13 / 18

ITIL
PDF

$35  $99.99

ITIL Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

ITIL PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99