Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by bodie

Page: 11 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: bodie
Question 44

An engineer is upgrading the legacy APs to 802.11ac Wave 2 capable APs. The existing gigabit uplinked switches provide 802.3at. Which switch limitation is a concern?

Options:

A.

interface throughput

B.

high availability

C.

collision domains

D.

output power

Discussion
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Ayra
How these dumps are necessary for passing the certification exam?
Damian (not set)
They give you a competitive edge and help you prepare better.
Rae
I tried using Cramkey dumps for my recent certification exam and I found them to be more accurate and up-to-date compared to other dumps I've seen. Passed the exam with wonderful score.
Rayyan (not set)
I see your point. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I might give it a try for my next certification exam.
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Question 45

An engineer must install an outdoor wireless network for an area with a direct line of sight. The outdoor APs are in an open area with of harsh weather. Which two parameters must the engineer consider to prevent an outdoor wireless outage? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

lightning arrestor installation

B.

antenna cable grounding

C.

cable strength

D.

cable length

E.

elimination of trees

Discussion
Question 46

A customer Wi-Fi deployment is experiencing the sticky client problem and must enable the optimized roaming feature. The wireless clients have valid security credentials for an SSID and can see an AP that offers that SSID to join. What must be configured to enhance roaming?

Options:

A.

RSSI threshold

B.

disable DFS

C.

disable 802.11k

D.

enable data rates

Discussion
Question 47

Drag and drop the characteristics from the left onto the correct functionalities on the right.

Questions 47

Options:

Discussion
Page: 11 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99