Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by zofia

Page: 5 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: zofia
Question 20

An engineer must speed up the reauthentication delays that are being experienced on the wireless infrastructure by deploying a key-caching mechanism. Which mechanism must be configured?

Options:

A.

PEAP

B.

FT

C.

PMF

D.

GTK-randomization

Discussion
Question 21

Where must the APs be mounted when used in a high-density wireless network to provide 6 dB to 20 dB of attenuation to a cell?

Options:

A.

in the aisle

B.

under the seat

C.

above the stage

D.

under the stage

Discussion
Question 22

An engineer is configuring a centralized set of controllers for separate facilities. Which two Cisco wireless architectures must be used to ensure flexible sizing of WLAN to VLAN mappings? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

interface group

B.

mobility group

C.

AP group

D.

controller group

E.

RF group

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 23

A wireless engineer is designing a wireless network to support real time applications over wireless. Which IEEE protocol must the engineer enable on the WLC so that neighbor list radio management packets are sent to the wireless devices?

Options:

A.

802.11w

B.

802.11r

C.

802.11i

D.

Discussion
Page: 5 / 14

300-425
PDF