Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by isobelle

Page: 8 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: isobelle
Question 32

A wireless engineer must design mobility between two buildings at a campus site. The engineer has one controller at each site. The engineer is investigating inter-controller CAPWAP data and control traffic. Which two ports must be open? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

Discussion
Question 33

A customer has a centralized wireless deployment with N+1 high availability and few open authentication SSIDs configured. After fail over, all APs are broadcasting all SSIDs, but the clients are assigned IP addresses from a different subnet. The WLANs on both WLCs are configured with the same dynamic interfaces. Which feature must be incorporated in the wireless design of the second controller?

Options:

A.

RF Protocol

B.

AP Groups

C.

VLAN Select

D.

AAA Override

Discussion
Question 34

An engineer is performing a predictive wireless design for a medical treatment environment, which requires data and voice services. What is the minimum requirement for the design?

Options:

A.

overlapping -72 dBm coverage from two access points

B.

continuous -67 dBm coverage from one access point

C.

continuous -72 dBm coverage from one access point

D.

overlapping -67 dBm coverage from two access points

Discussion
Question 35

A customer called with a requirement that internal clients must be on different subnets depending on the building they are in. All access points are operating in local mode and will not be modified, and this is a single controller solution. Which design approach creates the desired result?

Options:

A.

Create AP groups for each desired location, map the correct VLANs to the internal SSID, and add the access points for that location.

B.

Create an SSID place it to the desired VLAN under WLANs and configure 802.1x in ISE to assign the correct VLAN based on the SSID from which the client is authenticating

C.

Create FlexConnect groups, place the access points in, and set the correct VLAN to SSID mapping based on location.

D.

Create mobility anchors for the SSID and on the controller under the internal SSID create a foreign map to the desired VLAN based on location.

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Annabel
I recently used them for my exam and I passed it with excellent score. I am impressed.
Amirah (not set)
I passed too. The questions I saw in the actual exam were exactly the same as the ones in the Cramkey Dumps. I was able to answer the questions confidently because I had already seen and studied them.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Hendrix
Great website with Great Exam Dumps. Just passed my exam today.
Luka (not set)
Absolutely. Cramkey Dumps only provides the latest and most updated exam questions and answers.
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Page: 8 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99