Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by jovan

Page: 13 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: jovan
Question 52

An engineer is designing a wireless network to support hyperlocation in an environment that already has APs installed. During the survey, the engineer notices that the APs are pointing in different directions. What is the recommended way to align the APs to easily determine AP

Azimuth, X-Y, and ceiling height information, and minimize confusion and user-entered errors?

Options:

A.

APs must be aligned pointing toward the nearest wall.

B.

APs must be aligned pointing toward each other.

C.

APs must be aligned in the same direction.

D.

APs can be aligned all four ways.

Discussion
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Kingsley
Do anyone guide my how these dumps would be helpful for new students like me?
Haris (not set)
Absolutely! They are highly recommended for anyone looking to pass their certification exam. The dumps are easy to understand and follow, making it easier for you to study and retain the information.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 53

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 53

A network engineer has identified that during a recent controller failure, several APs failed over to the tertiary controller instead of the secondary controller. The configuration from one of the APs is provided. Which design consideration led to the issue?

Options:

A.

The secondary controller was at capacity.

B.

The secondary controller is an SSO configuration.

C.

The tertiary controller is an HA-SKU controller, so it took priority.

D.

The tertiary controller is in the same subnet as the primary controller.

Discussion
Question 54

An enterprise is using two wireless controllers to support the wireless network. The data centre is located in the head office Each controller has a corporate WLAN configured with the nameCopr-NET390595865WLC-1 and Copr-NET6837l638WLC-2. The APs are installed using a round-robin approach to load balance the traffic. What should be changed on the configuration to optimize roaming?

Options:

A.

Move all access points to one controller and use the other as N+1 HA.

B.

Use the same WLAN name for the corporate network on both controllers.

C.

Use the same WLAN name for the corporate network on both controllers.

D.

Place the access points per floor on the same controller.

Discussion
Question 55

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer must design a mobility group that has these requirements:

• The mobility group must consist of two WLCs.

• All WLCs must run software version 8.0 or later.

• The WLCs must connect via an IPv4 network.

• Two of the WLCs must be in an SSO high availability pair.

Which two configurations must be included in the design? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

All the WLCs must be of the same model or type.

B.

Only WLCs in an SSO high availability pair must use the same virtual IP address.

C.

The WLAN SSID must be consistent across all the WLCs.

D.

All the WLCs must run the same software version.

E.

Each WLC must use the same mobility domain name.

Discussion
Page: 13 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99