Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by irha

Page: 12 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: irha
Question 48

Refer to the exhibit. An engineer is about to establish a mobility peer connection between a Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL version 16.10.1e and Cisco AireOS 5520 version 8.8.120.0. The data path between the 9800-CL and AireOS 5520 is down, but its control path is up. Based on the configuration, what is the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The certificate hash key is incorrect, which causes the data path to be down.

B.

Encrypted mobility is being used in the 5520 configuration, which causes the data path to be down.

C.

The data-dtl s is disabled on the AireOS 5520 WLC, which causes the data path to be down.

D.

The data-link-encryption configuration is missing from the 9800-CL configuration.

Discussion
Question 49

A network engineer is preparing for an office site survey with a height of 2.5 meters. Which three components are recommended to complete the survey? (Choose three.)

Options:

A.

Use a battery pack to power APs

B.

Use a drawing of the office space to draw AP and client placements.

C.

Use DoS attack on APs while measuring the throughput.

D.

Use APs with directional antennas.

E.

Use APs with external antennas.

F.

Use APs with built-in antennas.

Discussion
Question 50

An engineer must create a multicampus architecture wireless design to accommodate 4500 access points for wireless data Which model controller the requirements to support all access points on one high availability controller setup?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 51

A Cisco controller-based wireless network must support workgroup bridges. The APs con¬gured as workgroup bridges must support wired and wireless clients. The wireless clients must connect to the spare radio. What is the maximum number of wired client connections supported on a workgroup bridge?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ella-Rose
Amazing website with excellent Dumps. I passed my exam and secured excellent marks!!!
Alisha (not set)
Extremely accurate. They constantly update their materials with the latest exam questions and answers, so you can be confident that what you're studying is up-to-date.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Page: 12 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99