Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by anika

Page: 2 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: anika
Question 8

A company is upgrading its wireless infrastructure and is in a state of transition. Some parts of the company’s building still run on the legacy WLC. The new WLC is not located at the same site as the legacy WLC. The company requires seamless client inter-controller roaming between the new WLC and the legacy WLC, with no disruptions. Both WLCs are separated by firewalls. Which troubleshooting command validates that the mobility control packets between the WLCs can be sent and received?

Options:

A.

mapping mobility_peer IP address

B.

debug mobility handoff enable

C.

debug mobility con¬g enable

D.

mapping mobility_peer_management IP address

Discussion
Question 9

An architect configures a set of AirOS controllers to be in the same mobility group as the existing controllers. The implementation should facilitate inter-controller roaming for users in their new campus. After the configuration, the mobility tunnel is not operational for the data path in the network. Which two validations should be performed? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

firewall port 16666

B.

mapping

C.

mepping

D.

rping

E.

firewall IP protocol 97

Discussion
Question 10

An engineer at a global enterprise organization must ensure that a mesh deployment has the highest number of channels available to the backhaul, regardless of region deployed, which design meets this requirement?

Options:

A.

one controller per continent

B.

one controller per country code

C.

redundant controllers in the most restrictive regulatory domain

D.

redundant controllers in the least restrictive regulatory domain

Discussion
Inaaya
Are these Dumps worth buying?
Fraser (not set)
Yes, of course, they are necessary to pass the exam. They give you an insight into the types of questions that could come up and help you prepare effectively.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Nadia
Why these dumps are important? Can I pass my exam without these dumps?
Julian (not set)
The questions in the Cramkey dumps are explained in detail and there are also study notes and reference materials provided. This made it easier for me to understand the concepts and retain the information better.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 11

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 11

An engineer is about to establish a mobility peer connection between a Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL version 16.10.1e and Cisco AireOS 5520 version 8.8.120.0. The data path between the 9800-CL and AireOS 5520 is down, but its control path is up. Based on the configuration, what is the cause of the issue?

Options:

A.

The certificate hash key is incorrect leading to data path down.

B.

The data-link-encryption configuration is missing from the 9800-CL configuration.

C.

Encrypted mobility is being used in the 5520 configuration leading to data path down.

D.

CAPS is used to key in MAC address in the IOS_XE configuration leading to data path down.

Discussion
Page: 2 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99