Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by bruno

Page: 7 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: bruno
Question 28

A customer celled with a requirement that internal clients must be on different subnets depending on the building they are in, AH access points are operating in local mode and will not be modified, and this is a single controller solution. Which design approach creates the desired result?

Options:

A.

Create an SSID, place it to the desired VLAN under WLANs, and configure 802 lx in ISE to assign the correct VLAN based on the SSID from which the client is authenticating.

B.

Create FlexConnecI groups, place the access points in. and sat the correct VLAN to SSID mapping based on location.

C.

Create AP groups for each desired location, map the correct VLANs to the internal SSID, and add the access points for that location.

D.

Create mobility anchors for the SSID, and on the controller under the internal SSID. create a foreign map to the desired VLAN based on location.

Discussion
Question 29

During a post-deployment site Survey, issues are found with non wi-Fi interference. What should the engineer use to identify the source of the Interference?

Options:

A.

Network analysis module

B.

Wireless intrusion prevention

C.

Wireshark

D.

Cisco spectrum expert

Discussion
Question 30

An engineer performs a Layer 1 survey by using Metegeek chanalyzer only on the current operating channel. Which operating mode is configured for a Cisco CleanAIR AP?

Options:

A.

Local

B.

Sniffer

C.

Monitor

D.

SE-connect

Discussion
Question 31

An AP is receiving 802.11 packets on its 802.11a radio with an RSSI value of -77 dBm. The current AP is part of an AP group that has been assigned an RF profile with RX-SOP set to Medium for 802.11a. Which action does the AP take with the packets?

Options:

A.

All frames are classified as non-Wi-Fi frames and are not decoded by the 5 GHz radio.

B.

Frames are decoded by the 2.4 GHz radio.

C.

All frames are classified as non-Wi-Fi frames and are not decoded by the 2.4 GHz radio.

D.

Frames are decoded by the 5 GHz radio.

Discussion
Hassan
Highly Recommended Dumps… today I passed my exam! Same questions appear. I bought Full Access.
Kasper (not set)
Hey wonderful….so same questions , sounds good. Planning to write this week, I will go for full access today.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Anaya
I found so many of the same questions on the real exam that I had already seen in the Cramkey Dumps. Thank you so much for making exam so easy for me. I passed it successfully!!!
Nina (not set)
It's true! I felt so much more confident going into the exam because I had already seen and understood the questions.
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Page: 7 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99