Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by sunny

Page: 4 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: sunny
Question 16

An engineer is using a Cisco AIR-2702i AP to conduct a Layer 1 site Survey, which mode is selected for the AP to discover non-Wi-Fi interference with metageek chanalyzer?

Options:

A.

FlexConnect

B.

Sniffer

C.

Monitor

D.

SE-connect

Discussion
Question 17

A customer is running a guest WLAN with a foreign/export-anchor setup. There is one anchor WLC in the US and two in Europe. Anchor WLC priorities are used to prefer local anchors. During a routine network audit, it is discovered that a large number of guest client sessions in the US are anchored to the WLCs in Europe. Which

reason explains this behavior?

Options:

A.

The foreign WLC failed and recovered.

B.

The US anchor WLC failed and recovered.

C.

The US anchor WLC is anchored to itself with a priority value of zero.

D.

The anchor WLC is in the same mobility group.

Discussion
Question 18

An engineer is performing an active survey of a network that must support different types of mobile devices. The devices must be able to run an application that requires a minimum RF of 73 dBm. Which mobile device must be used for the survey?

Options:

A.

one that has a receiver sensitivity of -70 dBm

B.

one that has the lowest receiver sensitivity

C.

one that has the most updated wireless card

D.

one that has 802.11a wireless support

Discussion
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Sarah
Yeah, I was so relieved when I saw that the question appeared in the exam were similar to their exam dumps. It made the exam a lot easier and I felt confident going into it.
Aaliyah (not set)
Same here. I've heard mixed reviews about using exam dumps, but for us, it definitely paid off.
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ernest
That's amazing. I think I'm going to give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next exam. Thanks for telling me about them! CramKey admin please share more questions……You guys are amazing.
Nate (not set)
I failed last week, I never know this site , but amazed to see all these questions were in my exam week before. I feel bad now, why I didn’t bother this site. Thanks Cramkey, Excellent Job.
Question 19

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 19

A WLC SSO pair is set up. Which failure scenario causes a split-brain scenario?

Options:

A.

RP is down.

B.

Two distribution ports on the active WLC are down.

C.

VSL is down.

D.

One distribution port on the active WLC is down.

Discussion
Page: 4 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99