Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by shelby

Page: 9 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: shelby
Question 36

A medium-sized hospitality company with 50 hotels needs to upgrade the existing WLAN in each hotel to 802.11n. During the site surveys for each hotel, what needs to be taken into consideration when determining the locations for each AP?

Options:

A.

Selecting locations that are easily accessed so maintenance and upgrades can be performed quickly.

B.

Selecting AP locations where power is already available.

C.

Selecting APs that can be hidden in ceiling panels to provide a secure and clean aesthetic look.

D.

Selecting locations that make visual assessment of the AP operation easy.

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Pippa
I was so happy to see that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their Dumps.
Anastasia (not set)
You are right…It was amazing! The Cramkey Dumps were so comprehensive and well-organized, it made studying for the exam a breeze.
Conor
I recently used these dumps for my exam and I must say, I was impressed with their authentic material.
Yunus (not set)
Exactly…….The information in the dumps is so authentic and up-to-date. Plus, the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam. I felt confident going into the exam because I had studied using Cramkey Dumps.
Question 37

A customer requires that two wireless APs be installed in a reception area, in a historic building, the impact of the APs on the appearance of the reception area must be minimized. Which two AP antennas should be used? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

AP with a Yagi antenna

B.

AP with a patch antenna

C.

AP with a monopole antenna

D.

AP with an integrated antenna

E.

AP with a dipole antenna

Discussion
Question 38

A customer has a central Cisco WLC that manages APs in FlexConnect mode. The wireless infrastructure supports multiple small branches. One branch deploys new CCX wireless phones that are authenticated by a central Cisco ISE via PEAP/IMSCHAPv2, and tra®c is switched locally. The customer must reduce the number of full authentication requests and optimize roaming for the new phones. Which action

accomplishes the requirement?

Options:

A.

Enable CCKM on the voice SSID and add APs to a FlexConnect group.

B.

Enable Aironet IE on the voice SSID and add APs to an AP group.

C.

Enable Aironet IE on the voice SSID and add APs to a FlexConnect group.

D.

Enable CCKM on the voice SSID and add APs to an AP group.

Discussion
Question 39

What causes the most signal attenuation, based on the wireless design tools?

Options:

A.

cinder block wall

B.

metal door

C.

glass wall

D.

office window

Discussion
Page: 9 / 14

300-425