Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by laiba

Page: 10 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: laiba
Question 40

An engineer has performed a predictive site survey for high-speed data and voice in an indoor office. What is the recommended data rate with -67 dBm signal level for optimal VoWLAN design?

Options:

A.

6 Mbps on 802.11 bgn

B.

24 Mbps on 802.11 bgn

C.

12 Mbps on 802.11 an

D.

24 Mbps on 802.11 an

Discussion
Question 41

A wireless network consultant must assess an existing wireless LAN controller. Which section must the consultant check before replacing the old APs with APs that are IEEE 802.11ac-capable?

Options:

A.

number of AP licenses

B.

controller PSU

C.

throughput capacity

D.

software version

Discussion
Question 42

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 42

A client roams between two APs that are registered to two different controllers, where

each controller has an interface in the client subnet. Both controllers are running AireOS. Which scenario explains the client roaming behavior?

Options:

A.

Controllers exchange mobility control messages (over UDP port 16666) and the client database entry is moved from the original controller to the new controller.

B.

Controllers do not exchange mobility control messages (over UDP port 16666) andthe client database, entry is not moved from the original controller to the newcontroller.

C.

Controllers exchange mobility control messages (over UDP port 16666) and a new client session is started with the new controller.

D.

Controllers exchange mobility control messages (over UDP port 16666) and the client database entry is tunneled from the original controller to the new controller.

Discussion
Addison
Want to tell everybody through this platform that I passed my exam with excellent score. All credit goes to Cramkey Exam Dumps.
Libby (not set)
That's good to know. I might check it out for my next IT certification exam. Thanks for the info.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Atlas
What are these Dumps? Would anybody please explain it to me.
Reign (not set)
These are exam dumps for a variety of IT certifications. They have a vast collection of updated questions and answers, which are very helpful in preparing for the exams.
Yusra
I passed my exam. Cramkey Dumps provides detailed explanations for each question and answer, so you can understand the concepts better.
Alisha (not set)
I recently used their dumps for the certification exam I took and I have to say, I was really impressed.
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Question 43

An engineer designed a new wireless network for an enterprise customer. The customer is concerned that some wireless features may not be available because the bill of materials has only Base and no WPlus licenses for the Cisco WLC version 8. What is the reason for the engineer to take this approach regarding the licenses?

Options:

A.

ForceExtend AP needs a WPlus license.

B.

CAPWAP Data Encryption licenses are required for this feature.

C.

All WLC features are available because WPLUS license is now included in the Base license.

D.

To have all the features, plus licenses must be installed on the WLC.

Discussion
Page: 10 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99