Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by mikhail

Page: 3 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: mikhail
Question 12

A new wireless network design has these requirements:

• AireOS WLCs as guest anchors

• a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series WLC as the foreign controller

• use of Wi-Fi 6 APs

• inter-controller roaming for guest users

Which two design approaches meet these requirements? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Use EoIP for communication between controllers.

B.

Use WLC software versions that support IRCM.

C.

Use AVC on the anchor WLCs.

D.

Use IPv6 across the wireless network.

E.

Use secure mobility to pair controllers.

Discussion
Question 13

A customer has a Cisco wireless network that supports VoWLAN services. The customer wants supported voice clients to receive roaming recommendations and suggestions from APs. This functionality must not impact non-VoWLAN clients. What should be enabled on the

VoWLAN SSID?

Options:

A.

802.11r Fast Transition

B.

802.11k neighbor lists

C.

CCKM with 802.1X

D.

802.11v BSS Transition Management

Discussion
Question 14

An engineer must ensure that the new wireless LAN deployment can support seamless roaming between access points using a standard based on an amendment to the 802.11 protocol. Which protocol must the engineer selects?

Options:

A.

802.11i

B.

802.11ac

C.

802.11r

D.

802.11e

Discussion
Question 15

Which non-Wi-Fi interferer can be identified by Metageek Chanalyzer?

Options:

A.

PDAs

B.

jammers

C.

smartphones

D.

printers

Discussion
Josephine
I want to ask about their study material and Customer support? Can anybody guide me?
Zayd (not set)
Yes, the dumps or study material provided by them are authentic and up to date. They have a dedicated team to assist students and make sure they have a positive experience.
Ava-Rose
Yes! Cramkey Dumps are amazing I passed my exam…Same these questions were in exam asked.
Ismail (not set)
Wow, that sounds really helpful. Thanks, I would definitely consider these dumps for my certification exam.
Alessia
Amazing Dumps. Found almost all questions in actual exam whih I prepared from these valuable dumps. Recommended!!!!
Belle (not set)
That's impressive. I've been struggling with finding good study material for my certification. Maybe I should give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Aliza
I used these dumps for my recent certification exam and I can say with certainty that they're absolutely valid dumps. The questions were very similar to what came up in the actual exam.
Jakub (not set)
That's great to hear. I am going to try them soon.
Page: 3 / 14

300-425
PDF

$38.5  $109.99

300-425 Testing Engine

$45.5  $129.99

300-425 PDF + Testing Engine

$59.5  $169.99