Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Cisco Updated 300-425 Exam Questions and Answers by miran

Page: 14 / 14

Cisco 300-425 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Designing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (ENWLSD)
Exam Code: 300-425 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 196 Q&A's Shared By: miran
Question 56

During a wireless network design, a customer requires wireless coverage on the perimeter of a building but also wants to minimize signal leakage from the wireless network. Which antenna should be used to accomplish this design?

Options:

A.

Patch

B.

Dipole

C.

Monopole

D.

Omnidirectional

Discussion
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Wyatt
Passed my exam… Thank you so much for your excellent Exam Dumps.
Arjun (not set)
That sounds really useful. I'll definitely check it out.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 57

A wireless deployment in a high-density environment is being used by vendors to process credit card payment transactions via handheld mobile scanners. The scanners are having problems roaming between access points in the environment. Which feature on the wireless controller should have been incorporated in the design?

Options:

A.

RX SOP

B.

802.11w

C.

AP Heartbeat Timeout

D.

Application Visibility Control

Discussion
Question 58

A network engineer must design a new wireless solution for a company, but the budget can only stretch to include a single Cisco 9800-40

WLC. The company requires high availability between the WLC and the core switch in the event of a cable failure. The WLC must dynamically manage port redundancy and perform load balancing between APs transparently. Which design approach must the engineer take to meet the requirements?

Options:

A.

LAG

B.

Multi-LAG

C.

LACP

D.

PAgP

Discussion
Page: 14 / 14

300-425