Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by dax

Page: 7 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: dax
Question 28

A Cisco WLC has been added to the network and Cisco ISE as a network device, but authentication is failing. Which configuration within the network device configuration should be verified?

Options:

A.

SNMP RO community

B.

device interface credentials

C.

device ID

D.

shared secret

Discussion
Question 29

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 29

The security team has implemented ISE as an AAA solution for the wireless network. The wireless engineer notices that though clients are able to authenticate successfully, the ISE policies that are designed to place them on different interfaces are not working. Which configuration must be applied in the RADIUS Authentication Settings section from the ISE Network Device page?

Options:

A.

Disable KeyWrap.

B.

Use ASCII for the key input format.

C.

Change the CoA Port.

D.

Correct the shared secret.

Discussion
Question 30

A company is collecting the requirements for an on-premises event. During the event, a wireless client connected to a dedicated WLAN will run a video application that will need on average 391595179 bits per second to function properly. What is the QoS marking that needs to be applied to that WLAN?

Options:

A.

Platinum

B.

Gold

C.

Silver

D.

Bronze

Discussion
Question 31

An engineer is configuring a BYOD deploymernt strategy and prefers a single SSID model.

Which technology is required to accomplish this configuration?

Options:

A.

mobility service engine

B.

wireless control system

C.

identify service engine

D.

Prime Infrastructure

Discussion
Everleigh
I must say that they are updated regularly to reflect the latest exam content, so you can be sure that you are getting the most accurate information. Plus, they are easy to use and understand, so even new students can benefit from them.
Huxley (not set)
That's great to know. So, you think new students should buy these dumps?
Reeva
Wow what a success I achieved today. Thank you so much Cramkey for amazing Dumps. All students must try it.
Amari (not set)
Wow, that's impressive. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Page: 7 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99