Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by szymon

Page: 10 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: szymon
Question 40

An engineer needs read/write access to rename access points and add them to the correct AP groups on a wireless controller. Using Cisco ISE TACACS, which custom attributes is the minimum required?

Options:

A.

role1=WLAN

B.

role1=WLAN role2=SECURITY

C.

role1=WLAN role2=WIRELESS

D.

role1=WIRELESS

Discussion
Question 41

A network engineer must segregate all IPads on the guest WLAN to a separate VLAN. How does the engineer accomplish this task without using Cisco

ISE?

Options:

A.

Create a local policy on the WLC.

B.

Use 802.1x authentication to profile the devices.

C.

Use an mDNS profile for the iPad device.

D.

Enable RADIUS DHCP profiling on the WLAN.

Discussion
Question 42

An engineer set up a VoWLAN with QoS on the WLC and a class map on the switch, but the markings are not being preserved correctly in the end-to- end traffic flow. Which two configurations on the wired network ensure end-to-end QoS? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

trust boundaries

B.

access lists

C.

policy maps

D.

QoS licenses

E.

NetFlow

Discussion
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Madeleine
Passed my exam with my dream score…. Guys do give these dumps a try. They are authentic.
Ziggy (not set)
That's really impressive. I think I might give Cramkey Dumps a try for my next certification exam.
Kylo
What makes Cramkey Dumps so reliable? Please guide.
Sami (not set)
Well, for starters, they have a team of experts who are constantly updating their material to reflect the latest changes in the industry. Plus, they have a huge database of questions and answers, which makes it easy to study and prepare for the exam.
River
Hey, I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I passed it.
Lewis (not set)
Yeah, I used these dumps too. And I have to say, I was really impressed with the results.
Question 43

What is the Cisco recommended configuration for a Cisco switch port connected to an AP in local mode for optimal voice over WLAN performance with an 8821 wireless phone?

Options:

A.

switchport encapsulation dot1q

switchport mode trunk

mls qos trust device cisco-phone

B.

switchport mode access

mls qos trust device cisco-phone

C.

switchport mode access mls qos trust cos

D.

switchport mode access mls qos trust dscp