Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by ralphy

Page: 15 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: ralphy
Question 60

An engineer has configured Media Stream on the WLC and must guarantee at least 2 Mbps stream per user. Which RRC template should the engineer use?

Options:

A.

coarse

B.

medium

C.

low

D.

ordinary

Discussion
Question 61

An engineer must track guest traffic flow using the WLAN infrastructure. Which Cisco CMX feature must be configured and used to accomplish this tracking?

Options:

A.

analytics

B.

connect and engage

C.

presence

D.

detect and locate

Discussion
Question 62

A shopping center uses AireOS controllers with Cisco Wave 2 APs. A separate WLAN named Guest-012345678-WLAN is used for guest wireless clients. Management needs location analytics to determine popular areas. CMX must track only associated clients. What must be selected on the CMX server settings?

Options:

A.

Exclude probing clients

B.

Duty Cycle Cutoff

C.

Enable Locally Administered MAC Filtering

D.

Enable Location MAC Filtering

Discussion
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Nell
Are these dumps reliable?
Ernie (not set)
Yes, very much so. Cramkey Dumps are created by experienced and certified professionals who have gone through the exams themselves. They understand the importance of providing accurate and relevant information to help you succeed.
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Question 63

The CTO of an organization wants to ensure that all Android devices are placed into a separate VLAN on their wireless network. However, the CTO does not want to deploy ISE. Which feature must be implemented on the Cisco WLC?

Options:

A.

WLAN local policy

B.

RADIUS server overwrite interface

C.

AAA override

D.

custom AVC profile

Discussion
Page: 15 / 15

300-430