Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by isa

Page: 4 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: isa
Question 16

An engineer is using Cisco Prime Infrastructure reporting to monitor the state of security on the WLAN. Which output is produced when the Adaptive wIPS Top 10 AP report is run?

Options:

A.

last 10 wIPS events from monitor mode APs

B.

last 10 wIPS events from sniffer mode APs

C.

last of 10 sniffer mode APs with the most wIPS events

D.

last of 10 monitor mode APs with the most wIPS events

Discussion
Question 17

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 17

An engineer implemented the CPU ACL on your Cisco 5520 Series Wireless LAN Controller, and the controller is no longer manageable via the network. What must be changes on this CPU ACL to enable it to manage the controller again?

Options:

A.

Permit statements must be added to the top of the ACL in both directions, which specify the network to be managed from and the virtual interface of the controller.

B.

Line 1 must be set to a destination port of HTTP.

C.

Permit statements must be added to the top of the ACL, which specify the network to be managed from.

D.

Line 1 must be set to the inbound direction.

Discussion
Question 18

An IT administrator deploys Cisco 2802i APs in all office locations, including main campus and branch offices. The WLC that manages the APs is located at the data center on the main campus. The APs on the main campus are configured to use Local mode and the APs in the branches use FlexConnect mode. Which configuration must be applied to the APs for corporate devices on the main campus to be mapped to the local LAN switch on different VLANs according to the VLAN tag ID and WLAN?

Options:

A.

Enable Central DHCP Processing.

B.

Disable FlexConnect Local Auth

C.

Enable FlexConnect Local Switching.

D.

Disable VLAN-based Central Switching.

Discussion
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Zayaan
Successfully aced the exam… Thanks a lot for providing amazing Exam Dumps.
Harmony (not set)
That's fantastic! I'm glad to hear that their dumps helped you. I also used them and found it accurate.
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Marley
Hey, I heard the good news. I passed the certification exam!
Jaxson (not set)
Yes, I passed too! And I have to say, I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Question 19

What two actions must be taken by an engineer configuring wireless Identity-Based Networking for a WLAN to enable VLAN tagging? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

enable AAA override on the WLAN

B.

create and apply the appropriate ACL to the WLAN

C.

update the RADIUS server attributes for tunnel type 64, medium type 65, and tunnel private group type 81

D.

configure RADIUS server with WLAN subnet and VLAN ID E. enable VLAN Select on the wireless LAN controller and the WLAN

Discussion
Page: 4 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99