Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by yara

Page: 11 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: yara
Question 44

An engineer must implement intrusion protection on the WLAN. The AP coverage is adequate and on-channel attacks are the primary concern. The building is historic, which makes adding APs difficult. Which AP mode and submode must be implemented?

Options:

A.

AP mode: local, AP submode: none

B.

AP mode: monitor, AP submode: WIPS

C.

AP mode: monitor, AP submode: none

D.

AP mode: local, AP submode: WIPS

Discussion
Laila
They're such a great resource for anyone who wants to improve their exam results. I used these dumps and passed my exam!! Happy customer, always prefer. Yes, same questions as above I know you guys are perfect.
Keira (not set)
100% right….And they're so affordable too. It's amazing how much value you get for the price.
Walter
Yayyy!!! I passed my exam with the help of Cramkey Dumps. Highly appreciated!!!!
Angus (not set)
YES….. I saw the same questions in the exam.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Stefan
Thank you so much Cramkey I passed my exam today due to your highly up to date dumps.
Ocean (not set)
Agree….Cramkey Dumps are constantly updated based on changes in the exams. They also have a team of experts who regularly review the materials to ensure their accuracy and relevance. This way, you can be sure you're studying the most up-to-date information available.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 45

A wireless network has been implemented to enable multicast video to be streamed reliably over the wireless link to the wireless users. After a client reports that the video is unable to stream, the administrator determines that the client is connecting at a data rate of 12 Mbps and is trying to stream to a valid multicast address on the network. Which two actions must be applied? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Turn off IGMP snooping for all the configured WLANs on the controller.

B.

Implement video-stream for the multicast video on the controller.

C.

Allow multicast-direct to work correctly and multicast-direct to be enabled globally.

D.

Change the WLAN QoS value to Bronze for the WLAN that multicast will be enabled.

E.

Allow RTSP to stream the video due to wireless multicast not using acknowledgements.

Discussion
Question 46

What is configured to use more than one port on the OEAP to extend the wired network?

Options:

A.

remote LAN ACL

B.

AAA override

C.

client load balancing

D.

remote LAN

Discussion
Question 47

An enterprise has recently deployed a voice and video solution available to all employees using AireOS controllers. The employees must use this service over their laptops, but users report poor service when connected to the wireless network. The programs that consume bandwidth must be identified and restricted. Which configuration on the WLAN aids in recognizing the traffic?

Options:

A.

NetFlow Monitor

B.

AVC Profile

C.

QoS Profile

D.

Application Visibility

Discussion
Page: 11 / 15

300-430