Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by tudor

Page: 6 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: tudor
Question 24

An engineer must create an account to log in to the CLI of an access point for troubleshooting. Which configuration on the WLC will accomplish this?

Options:

A.

Allow New Telnet Sessions

B.

ReadWrite User Access Mode

C.

SNMP V3 User

D.

Global Configuration Enable Password

Discussion
Question 25

What is the default NMSP echo interval between Cisco MSE and a Wireless LAN Controller?

Options:

A.

10 seconds

B.

15 seconds

C.

30 seconds

D.

60 seconds

Discussion
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Sam
Can I get help from these dumps and their support team for preparing my exam?
Audrey (not set)
Definitely, you won't regret it. They've helped so many people pass their exams and I'm sure they'll help you too. Good luck with your studies!
Ace
No problem! I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone looking to pass their certification exams. They will help you feel confident and prepared on exam day. Good luck!
Harris (not set)
That sounds amazing. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the recommendation!
Cecilia
Yes, I passed my certification exam using Cramkey Dumps.
Helena (not set)
Great. Yes they are really effective
Miley
Hey, I tried Cramkey Dumps for my IT certification exam. They are really awesome and helped me pass my exam with wonderful score.
Megan (not set)
That’s great!!! I’ll definitely give it a try. Thanks!!!
Question 26

An engineer is using Cisco Prime Infrastructure reporting to monitor the state of security on the WLAN. Which output is produced when the Adaptive wIPS Top 10 AP report is run?

Options:

A.

last 10 wIPS events from monitor mode APs

B.

last 10 wIPS events from sniffer mode APs

C.

last of 10 sniffer mode APs with the most wIPS events

D.

last of 10 monitor mode APs with the most wIPS events

Discussion
Question 27

After receiving an alert about a rogue AP, a network engineer logs into Cisco Prime Infrastructure and looks at the floor map where the AP that detected the rogue is located. The map is synchronized with a mobility services engine that determines that the rogue device is actually inside the campus. The engineer determines that the rogue is a security threat and decides to stop if from broadcasting inside the enterprise wireless network. What is the fastest way to disable the rogue?

Options:

A.

Go to the location where the rogue device is indicated to be and disable the power.

B.

Create an SSID similar to the rogue to disable clients from connecting to it.

C.

Update the status of the rogue in Cisco Prime Infrastructure to contained.

D.

Classify the rogue as malicious in Cisco Prime Infrastructure.

Discussion
Page: 6 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99