Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by ocean

Page: 14 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: ocean
Question 56

A network engineer is implementing a wireless network and is considering deploying a single SSID for device onboarding.

Which option is a benefit of using dual SSIDs with a captive portal on the onboard SSID compared to a single SSID solution?

Options:

A.

limit of a single device per user

B.

restrict allowed devices types

C.

allow multiple devices per user

D.

minimize client configuration errors

Discussion
Question 57

Which role does an engineer configure for administrative access to the wireless infrastructure, using Cisco ISE, to allow configuration of the WLC syslog configuration?

Options:

A.

MANAGEMENT

B.

SECURITY

C.

CONTROLLER

D.

WIRELESS

Discussion
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Joey
I highly recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Dexter (not set)
Agreed. It's definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a comprehensive and reliable study resource.
Josie
I just passed my certification exam using their dumps and I must say, I was thoroughly impressed.
Fatimah (not set)
You’re right. The dumps were authentic and covered all the important topics. I felt confident going into the exam and it paid off.
Question 58

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 58

Which COS to DSCP map must be modified to ensure that voice traffic is tagged correctly as it traverses the network?

Options:

A.

COS of 6 to DSCP 46

B.

COS of 3 to DSCP 26

C.

COS of 7 to DSCP 48

D.

COS of 5 to DSCP 46

Discussion
Question 59

An engineer has configured passive fallback mode for RADIUS with default timer settings. What will occur when the primary RADIUS fails then recovers?

Options:

A.

RADIUS requests will be sent to the secondary RADIUS server until the secondary fails to respond.

B.

The controller will immediately revert back after it receives a RADIUS probe from the primary server.

C.

After the inactive time expires the controller will send RADIUS to the primary.

D.

Once RADIUS probe messages determine the primary controller is active the controller will revert back to the primary RADIUS.

Discussion
Page: 14 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99