Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by cecily

Page: 2 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: cecily
Question 8

A network engineer wants to implement QoS across the network that supports multiple VLANs. All the APs are connected to switch ports and are configured in local mode. Which trust model must be configured on the switch ports to which the APs are connected?

Options:

A.

CoS

B.

WMM UP

C.

DSCP

D.

IPP

Discussion
Question 9

Refer to the exhibit.

Questions 9

An engineer has deployed the Cisco CMX solution to track and detect the number of users who visit the office each day. The CMX dashboard is not showing any data. Which action resolves this issue?

Options:

A.

Configure Single Sign-On authentication.

B.

Add the WLCs to CMX.

C.

Copy the exported Maps from CMX server to PI using SCP.

D.

Install an evaluation license to CMX server.

Discussion
Ayesha
They are study materials that are designed to help students prepare for exams and certification tests. They are basically a collection of questions and answers that are likely to appear on the test.
Ayden (not set)
That sounds interesting. Why are they useful? Planning this week, hopefully help me. Can you give me PDF if you have ?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Elise
I've heard that Cramkey is one of the best websites for exam dumps. They have a high passing rate and the questions are always up-to-date. Is it true?
Cian (not set)
Definitely. The dumps are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes in the certification exams. And I also appreciate how they provide explanations for the answers, so I could understand the reasoning behind each question.
Question 10

An engineer must configure MSE to provide guests access using social media authentication. Which service does the engineer configure so that guests use Facebook credentials to authenticate?

Options:

A.

Social Connect

B.

Client Connect

C.

Visitor Connect

D.

Guest Connect

Discussion
Question 11

You plan to implement Cisco Identity Based Networking Services on a Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switch. Which switch command is required when configuring downloadable ACLs?

Options:

A.

authentication display new-style

B.

ip device tracking

C.

dot1x system-auth-control

D.

aaa session-id common

Discussion
Page: 2 / 15

300-430