Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by georgina

Page: 8 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: georgina
Question 32

An engineer wants the wireless voice traffic class of service to be used to determine the queue order for packets received, and then have the differentiated services code point set to match when it is resent to another port on the switch. Which configuration is required in the network?

Options:

A.

Platinum QoS configured on the WLAN

B.

WMM set to required on the WLAN

C.

msl qos trust dscp configured on the controller switch port

D.

msl qos trust cos configured on the controller switch port

Discussion
Question 33

A network engineer must get an autonomous AP to authenticate to the upstream switch via IEEE 802.1 X. Drag and drop the commands from the left onto the right to complete the configuration.

Questions 33

Options:

Discussion
Syeda
I passed, Thank you Cramkey for your precious Dumps.
Stella (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Lois
I passed my exam with wonderful score. Their dumps are 100% valid and I felt confident during the exam.
Ernie (not set)
Absolutely. The best part is, the answers in the dumps were correct. So, I felt confident and well-prepared for the exam.
Question 34

A customer wants the APs in the CEO’s office to have different usernames and passwords for administrative support than the other APs deployed throughout the facility. Which feature must be enabled on the WLC and APs to achieve this goal?

Options:

A.

local management users

B.

HTTPS access

C.

802.1X supplicant credentials

D.

override global credentials

Discussion
Question 35

WPA2 Enterprise with 802.1X is being used for clients to authenticate to a wireless network through a Cisco ISE server. For security reasons, the network engineer wants to ensure that only PEAP authentication is used. The engineer sent instructions to clients on how to configure the supplicants, but the ISE logs still show users authenticating using EAP-FAST. Which action ensures that access to the network is restricted for these users unless the correct authentication mechanism is configured?

Options:

A.

Enable AAA override on the SSID, gather the usernames of these users, and disable the RADIUS accounts until the devices are correctly configured.

B.

Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an ACL on the WLC that allows access to users with IP addresses from a specific subnet.

C.

Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in Cisco ISE that denies access to the list of MACs that have used EAP-FAST.

D.

Enable AAA override on the SSID and configure an access policy in Cisco ISE that allows access only when the EAP authentication method is PEAP.

Discussion
Page: 8 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99