Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by ezra

Page: 3 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: ezra
Question 12

The security learn is concerned about the access to all network devices, including the Cisco WLC. To permit only the admin subnet to have access to management, a CPU ACL is created and applied. However, guest users cannot get to the web portal. What must be configured to permit only admins to have access?

Options:

A.

The guest portal must be configured on the CPU ACLs on the Cisco WLC.

B.

Access to Cisco ISE must be allowed on the pre authentication ACL.

C.

Management traffic from the guest network must be configured on the ACL rules. D. Traffic toward the virtual interface must be permitted.

Discussion
Question 13

An engineer must implement rogue containment for an SSID. What is the maximum number of APs that should be used for containment?

Options:

A.

B.

C.

D.

Discussion
Question 14

When configuring a large, high-availability wireless network, which change to a mobility group creates less load on the controllers and maintains the same mobility messages?

Options:

A.

Configure mobility group multicast messaging.

B.

Remove unnecessary controllers from the mobility group.

C.

Configure the controllers into separate RF groups from the mobility groups.

D.

Separate the controllers into different mobility groups per controller.

Discussion
Carson
Yeah, definitely. I would definitely recommend Cramkey Dumps to anyone who is preparing for an exam.
Rufus (not set)
Me too. They're a lifesaver!
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Aryan
Absolutely rocked! They are an excellent investment for anyone who wants to pass the exam on the first try. They save you time and effort by providing a comprehensive overview of the exam content, and they give you a competitive edge by giving you access to the latest information. So, I definitely recommend them to new students.
Jessie (not set)
did you use PDF or Engine? Which one is most useful?
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Question 15

An IT team is growing quickly and needs a solution for management device access. The solution must authenticate users from an external repository instead of the current local on the WLC, and it must also identify the user and determine what level of access users should have. Which protocol do you recommend to achieve these goals?

Options:

A.

network policy server

B.

RADIUS

C.

TACACS+

D.

LDAP

Discussion
Page: 3 / 15

300-430