Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by riyan

Page: 9 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: riyan
Question 36

An engineer must track guest traffic flow using the WLAN infrastructure. Which Cisco CMX feature must be configured and used to accomplish this tracking?

Options:

A.

analytics

B.

connect and engage

C.

presence

D.

detect and locate

Discussion
Question 37

An engineer has successfully implemented 10 active RFID tags in an office environment. The tags are not visible when the location accuracy is tested on the Cisco CMX Detect and Locate window. Which setting on Cisco CMX allows the engineer to view the tags?

Options:

A.

Enable RFID tags in tracking options.

B.

Enable probing clients for active tags.

C.

Define an RFID group globally and add the tags.

D.

Enable hyperlocation services for RFID.

Discussion
Question 38

A company wants to switch to BYOD to reduce IT support costs for the company. Which option is an impact of BYOD should be considered?

Options:

A.

increased VPN connections

B.

restricted device enforcement

C.

increased phishing attacks

D.

decreased support calls

Discussion
Question 39

During the EAP process and specifically related to the client authentication session, which encrypted key is sent from the RADIUS server to the access point?

Options:

A.

WPA key

B.

session key

C.

encryption key

D.

shared-secret key

Discussion
Lennox
Something Special that they provide a comprehensive overview of the exam content. They cover all the important topics and concepts, so you can be confident that you are well-prepared for the test.
Aiza (not set)
That makes sense. What makes Cramkey Dumps different from other study materials?
Peyton
Hey guys. Guess what? I passed my exam. Thanks a lot Cramkey, your provided information was relevant and reliable.
Coby (not set)
Thanks for sharing your experience. I think I'll give Cramkey a try for my next exam.
Cody
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare and a lot of the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Eric (not set)
Really? That's great to hear! I used Cramkey Dumps too and I had the same experience. The questions were almost identical.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Fatima
Hey I passed my exam. The world needs to know about it. I have never seen real exam questions on any other exam preparation resource like I saw on Cramkey Dumps.
Niamh (not set)
That's true. Cramkey Dumps are simply the best when it comes to preparing for the certification exam. They have all the key information you need and the questions are very similar to what you'll see on the actual exam.
Page: 9 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99