Summer Special Limited Time 60% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: big60

Cisco Updated 300-430 Exam Questions and Answers by minha

Page: 12 / 15

Cisco 300-430 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: Implementing Cisco Enterprise Wireless Networks (300-430 ENWLSI)
Exam Code: 300-430 Dumps
Vendor: Cisco Certification: CCNP Enterprise
Questions: 216 Q&A's Shared By: minha
Question 48

What is the default IEEE 802.1x AP authentication configuration on a Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controller?

Options:

A.

EAP-PEAP with 802.1x port authentication

B.

EAP-TLS with 802.1x port authentication

C.

EAP-FAST with CAPWAP DTLS + port authentication

D.

EAP-FAST with CAPWAP DTLS

Discussion
Question 49

An enterprise has two WLANs configured on WLC. It is reported that when converting APs to FlexConnect mode, WLAN A works but WLAN B does not. When converting APs to local mode, WLAN B works, but WLAN A does not. Which action is needed to complete this configuration?

Options:

A.

Create a Cisco FlexConnect group with WLAN-VLAN mapping.

B.

Disable local switching on the WLANs.

C.

Map the AP group to the WLAN interface.

D.

Join the APs to a Cisco FlexConnect group.

Discussion
Question 50

An engineer must configure a Cisco WLC to support Cisco Aironet 600 Series OfficeExtend APs. Which two Layer 2 security options are supported in this environment? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

Static WEP + 802.1X

B.

WPA+WPA2

C.

Static WEP

D.

CKIP

E.

802.1X

Discussion
Question 51

A controller shows that an AP in your environment is detecting interference, but the AP health score in Cisco DNA Center is unaffected. What are two reasons that Cisco DNA Center is ignoring the interference? (Choose two.)

Options:

A.

The interference is less than or equal to 30% on the 2.4 GHz radio.

B.

The interference is less than or equal to 50% on the 2.4 GHz radio.

C.

Cisco DNA Center includes only Cisco CleanAir interferers in the AP health score.

D.

The interference is less than or equal to 30% on the 5 GHz radio.

E.

Cisco DNA Center does not include interference in the AP health score.

Discussion
Alaya
Best Dumps among other dumps providers. I like it so much because of their authenticity.
Kaiden (not set)
That's great. I've used other dump providers in the past and they were often outdated or had incorrect information. This time I will try it.
Vienna
I highly recommend them. They are offering exact questions that we need to prepare our exam.
Jensen (not set)
That's great. I think I'll give Cramkey a try next time I take a certification exam. Thanks for the recommendation!
Miriam
Highly recommended Dumps. 100% authentic and reliable. Passed my exam with wonderful score.
Milan (not set)
I see. Thanks for the information. I'll definitely keep Cramkey in mind for my next exam.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Georgina
I used Cramkey Dumps to prepare for my recent exam and I have to say, they were a huge help.
Corey (not set)
Really? How did they help you? I know these are the same questions appears in exam. I will give my try. But tell me if they also help in some training?
Page: 12 / 15

300-430
PDF

$44  $109.99

300-430 Testing Engine

$52  $129.99

300-430 PDF + Testing Engine

$68  $169.99