Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by cristian

Page: 27 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: cristian
Question 108

A company has a global website with static content.

Which AWS service will deliver the static content with low latency?

Options:

A.

AWS Lambda

B.

Amazon CloudFront

C.

Amazon EC2 Auto Scaling

D.

AWS Compute Optimizer

Discussion
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Nia
Why are these Dumps so important for students these days?
Mary (not set)
With the constantly changing technology and advancements in the industry, it's important for students to have access to accurate and valid study material. Cramkey Dumps provide just that. They are constantly updated to reflect the latest changes and ensure that the information is up-to-date.
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Faye
Yayyyy. I passed my exam. I think all students give these dumps a try.
Emmeline (not set)
Definitely! I have no doubt new students will find them to be just as helpful as I did.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Question 109

A company wants a cost-effective option when running its applications in an Amazon EC2 instance for short time periods. The applications can be interrupted. Which EC2 instance type will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

Spot Instances

B.

On-Demand Instances

C.

Reserved Instances

D.

Dedicated Instances

Discussion
Question 110

A company wants to use a template to reliably provision, manage, and update its infrastructure in the AWS Cloud. Which AWS service will meet these requirements?

Options:

A.

AWS Lambda

B.

AWS CloudFormation

C.

AWS Fargate

D.

AWS CodeDeploy

Discussion
Question 111

A company with AWS Enterprise Support needs help understanding its monthly AWS bill and wants to implement billing best practices. Which AWS tool or resource is available to accomplish these goals?

Options:

A.

Resource tagging

B.

AWS Concierge Support team

C.

AWS Abuse team

D.

AWS Support

Discussion
Page: 27 / 27
Title