Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by ren

Page: 19 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: ren
Question 76

Which of the following are design principles of the reliability pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Perform operations as code.

B.

Stop guessing capacity.

C.

Adopt serverless architecture whenever possible.

D.

Use build and deployment management systems.

E.

Make changes to infrastructure by using automation.

Discussion
Question 77

Which pillar of the AWS Well-Architected Framework includes the continual improvement of processes and procedures as a priority?

Options:

A.

Cost optimization

B.

Reliability

C.

Performance efficiency

D.

Operational excellence

Discussion
Question 78

Which characteristic of the AWS Cloud helps users eliminate underutilized CPU capacity?

Options:

A.

Agility

B.

Elasticity

C.

Reliability

D.

Durability

Discussion
Norah
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Zayan (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Anya
I must say they're considered the best dumps available and the questions are very similar to what you'll see in the actual exam. Recommended!!!
Cassius (not set)
Yes, they offer a 100% success guarantee. And many students who have used them have reported passing their exams with flying colors.
Melody
My experience with Cramkey was great! I was surprised to see that many of the questions in my exam appeared in the Cramkey dumps.
Colby (not set)
Yes, In fact, I got a score of above 85%. And I attribute a lot of my success to Cramkey's dumps.
Mylo
Excellent dumps with authentic information… I passed my exam with brilliant score.
Dominik (not set)
That's amazing! I've been looking for good study material that will help me prepare for my upcoming certification exam. Now, I will try it.
Teddie
yes, I passed my exam with wonderful score, Accurate and valid dumps.
Isla-Rose (not set)
Absolutely! The questions in the dumps were almost identical to the ones that appeared in the actual exam. I was able to answer almost all of them correctly.
Question 79

Which of the following describes some of the core functionality of Amazon S3?

Options:

A.

Amazon S3 is a high-performance block storage service that is designed for use with Amazon EC2

B.

Amazon S3 is an object storage service that provides high-level performance, security, scalability, and data availability.

C.

Amazon S3 is a fully managed, highly reliable, and scalable file storage system that is accessible over the industry-standard SMB protocol.

D.

Amazon S3 is a scalable, fully managed elastic NFS for use with AWS Cloud services and on-premises resources.

Discussion
Page: 19 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99