Weekend Sale Special Limited Time 65% Discount Offer - Ends in 0d 00h 00m 00s - Coupon code: get65

Amazon Web Services Updated CLF-C01 Exam Questions and Answers by dhruv

Page: 18 / 27

Amazon Web Services CLF-C01 Exam Overview :

Exam Name: AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
Exam Code: CLF-C01 Dumps
Vendor: Amazon Web Services Certification: AWS Certified Foundational
Questions: 370 Q&A's Shared By: dhruv
Question 72

Which AWS services are delivered globally instead of regionally? (Select TWO.)

Options:

A.

Amazon EC2

B.

Amazon CloudFront

C.

Amazon Route 53

D.

Amazon VPC

E.

Amazon RDS

Discussion
Question 73

How does the AWS global infrastructure offer high availability and fault tolerance lo its users?

Options:

A.

The AWS infrastructure is made up of multiple AWS Regions within various Availability Zones located in areas that have low flood risk and are interconnected with low-latency networks and redundant power supplies

B.

The AWS infrastructure consists of subnets containing various Availability Zones with multiple data centers located in the same geographic location

C.

AWS allows users to choose AWS Regions and data centers so that users can select the closest data centers in different Regions

D.

The AWS infrastructure consists of isolated AWS Regions with independent Availability Zones that ate connected with low-latency networking and redundant power supplies

Discussion
Question 74

Which AWS service tool or feature helps companies reduce costs by identifying underutilized Amazon EC2 instances?

Options:

A.

Amazon Inspector

B.

AWS Trusted Advisor

C.

Consolidated billing

D.

Cost Explorer

Discussion
Amy
I passed my exam and found your dumps 100% relevant to the actual exam.
Lacey (not set)
Yeah, definitely. I experienced the same.
Freddy
I passed my exam with flying colors and I'm confident who will try it surely ace the exam.
Aleksander (not set)
Thanks for the recommendation! I'll check it out.
Robin
Cramkey is highly recommended.
Jonah (not set)
Definitely. If you're looking for a reliable and effective study resource, look no further than Cramkey Dumps. They're simply wonderful!
Victoria
Hey, guess what? I passed the certification exam! I couldn't have done it without Cramkey Dumps.
Isabel (not set)
Same here! I was so surprised when I saw that almost all the questions on the exam were exactly what I found in their study materials.
Rosalie
I passed. I would like to tell all students that they should definitely give Cramkey Dumps a try.
Maja (not set)
That sounds great. I'll definitely check them out. Thanks for the suggestion!
Question 75

A company wants to expand from one AWS Region into a second AWS Region. What does the company need to do to expand into the second Region?

Options:

A.

Contact an AWS account manager to sign a new contract.

B.

Move an Availability Zone to the second Region.

C.

Begin to deploy resources in the second Region.

D.

Download the AWS Management Console for the second Region.

Discussion
Page: 18 / 27
Title
Questions
Posted

CLF-C01
PDF

$35  $99.99

CLF-C01 Testing Engine

$42  $119.99

CLF-C01 PDF + Testing Engine

$56  $159.99